We are an interdenominational ministry, but we are not an interfaith ministry. We are comprised of many different churches throughout the area that are committed to seeing the gospel go into the jail. Our volunteers must agree to the statement of faith below to minister under the umbrella of the ministry.
- The Scriptures: We believe that “all Scripture is given by inspiration of God,” by which we understand that the whole Bible is inspired in that holy men of God were “moved by the Holy Spirit” to write the very words of God. We believe that this divine inspiration extends equally to all parts of the writings as they appeared in the original manuscripts.
- The Godhead: We believe that the Godhead eternally exists in three Persons – The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit – and that these three are one God; co-equal and co-existent.
- Man: We believe that man was originally created in innocence and that he fell through sin and, as a consequence of his sin, lost his spiritual life, becoming dead in trespasses and sins.
- Christ’s Advent: We believe that the eternal Son of God came into this world that He might manifest God to men, fulfill prophecy, and become the Redeemer of a lost world. He was born of a virgin, conceived by the Holy Spirit, received a human body and a sinless human nature.
- Salvation: We believe that, owing to death through sin, no one can enter the Kingdom of God unless born again. This redemption has been accomplished solely by the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ, Who was made to be sin, dying in our stead, and that he was bodily and physically raised from the dead for our justification. We believe that the new birth of the believer is an act of God the Spirit and comes only through individual faith in Christ.
- The Holy Spirit: We believe that the Holy Spirit, the Third Person of the blessed Trinity, though omnipresent from all eternity, indwells every believer since the day of Pentecost, and by His baptism unites all of Christ’s own into one body. He is the source of all power and all acceptable worship and service.
- The Church: We believe that God has ordained that through the local church the Gospel of Jesus Christ is to be spread and that it is the duty of everyone who is born again, to seek out a local fellowship for the furtherance of the Gospel and his own edification.
- The End Times: We believe in the literal resurrection of the body, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting punishment of the lost. We believe that the supreme mission of God’s people in this age is to preach the Gospel to every creature, and we believe in the second coming of Christ according to the Scriptures.